CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the economics of the changes taking place in each phase of the apple business, this book helps firms in weighing decisions on organization, adoption of new technology, distribution systems and other crucial areas, allowing them to adjust operations and refocus their activities for the future.
- Author(s)Andrew D. O'Rourke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.