Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Bank is one of the important and least understood major international institutions. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the World Bank's history, development, structure, functionality and activities. It also discusses controversial challenges that the Bank faces in the light of the criticism from campaigners and NGOs.
- Author BiographyKatherine Marshall is a Senior Fellow at Georgetown University's Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs and Visiting Professor in the Department of Government. She worked for 35 years at the World Bank in a wide range of positions and regions.
- Author(s)Katherine Marshall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.