Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.60
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe governance of the HIV/AIDS pandemic has come to represent a multi-faceted and complex operation in which the World Bank has set and sustained the global agenda for by the World Bank. This book unravels how the Bank's good governance agenda manifests itself in practice, through the Multi-Country AIDS Program (MAP).
- Author BiographyDr Sophie Harman is Lecturer in International Politics City University, London, UK. Prior to this she was a Research Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick as part of the joint CSGR-UNDP Governance of HIV/AIDS project. Her principle areas of academic interest are Global Governance, Civil Society and Civil Society Organisations, World Bank, HIV/AIDS, East Africa, and Feminist Political Economy. Her book (co-edited with F.Lisk) Governance of HIV/AIDS Response was published by Routledge in 2008.
- Author(s)Sophie Harman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.