All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegetarian recipes from around the world, travellers' tales that describe how the recipes were discovered, and Chris Caldicott's travel photographs.
- Author BiographyCHRIS CALDICOTT is a journalist and photographer. With his wife Carolyn Caldicott he owned and ran the World Food Cafe in London's Covent Garden. He and Carolyn are co-authors of three Frances Lincoln vegetarian cookery books and his photographs also appear in a wide range of newspapers and magazines. Since 1991 he has been an official photographer for the Royal Geographical Society. For many years, CAROLYN CALDICOTT and her husband Chris owned the World Food Cafe in London's Covent Garden, where they cooked and served delicious vegetarian food from recipes collected on their travels. They are the authors of three vegetarian cookery books published by Frances Lincoln. They now live in Winchester.
- Author(s)Carolyn Caldicott,Chris Caldicott
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/06/2016
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight621 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byJames Merrell,Chris Caldicott
Most relevant reviews
- db2006em18 May, 2013by
Great tasting food even I can make
Excellent original tasty recipes, I've got my own copy and thought it so good I've bought this as a gift
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.