Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
About this product
- DescriptionThrough its lively and accessible narrative, The World Transformed: 1945 to Present provides students with an account of the political, socio-economic, and cultural developments that have shaped global events since 1945.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Hunt is the Everett H. Emerson Professor of History Emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author or editor of twelve books, including The World Transformed, 1945 to the Present: A Documentary Reader, Second Edition (OUP, 2014) and Ideology and U.S. Foreign Policy, Second Edition (2009). He is also the coauthor, with Steven I. Levine, of Arc of Empire: America's Wars in Asia from the Philippines to Vietnam (2012).
- Author(s)Michael H. Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.