All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes the impact of the rapid rise of China and India on existing power relationships worldwide. It examines current frictions that could escalate into trade, cold, and conventional wars. Uniquely, this text also considered the risks that these countries pose to global environmental sustainability because of their growing CO2 emissions.
- Author BiographyCarl J. Dahlman is the Luce Professor of International Relations and Information Technology at the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. He joined Georgetown in January 2005 after more than 25 years of distinguished service at the World Bank.
- Author(s)Carl Dahlman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.