Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical study of popular movies uses the viewer as a point of reference.
- Author BiographyStanley Cavell is Walter M. Cabot Professor, Emeritus, of Aesthetics and the General Theory of Value, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Stanley Cavell
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementEnlarged edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.