All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionWater resources planners have frequently signalled an impending water crisis. The message is that the world is running out of water and that only by careful planning and the adoption of integrated water resources management can catastrophe be avoided. This title challenges these perceptions.
- Author BiographyStephen Brichieri-Colombi is a consulting engineer and Senior Research Fellow at King's College, University of London. He has 35 years experience in planning and implementing water resources development - including dams, irrigation and hydropower schemes, water supply, navigation and river planning - while living in more than thirty countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and South America. He was Chief Technical Advisor to the FAO on a basinwide Nile project and headed a team of advisors working on the Indo-Bangladeshi Joint Rivers Commission. He lives in Italy.
- Author(s)Stephen Brichieri-Colombi
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational Library of Human Geography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 b/w illustrations and 30 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.