Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionWilfred Owen eulogized those killed in battle as our undying dead. Siegfried Sassoon called them the nameless names. And Gertrude Stein famously pronounced the casualties as well as the survivors of the war the Lost Generation, whose world view had been changed forever.
- Author BiographyJean Cannon is Literary Collections Research Associate at the Ransom Center. Prior to joining the Center, she completed a Ph.D. in English at the University of Texas at Austin, where she specialized in British and American literature of the First World War. Elizabeth L. Garver is French Collections Research Associate at the Ransom Center, where she has worked since 2000. She is currently a Ph.D. candidate in modern European history at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Elizabeth L. Garver,Harry Ransom Center,Jean M. Cannon
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note152 color and b&w photos
- Weight511 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.