All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.83
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionMariage's examination of Andre Le Notre moves beyond traditional art historical documentation and appreciation into a realm of interpretation. He situates Le Notre garden art in a complex social and cultural world.
- Author BiographyThierry Mariage is Architect for National and Historical Monuments, in charge of Versailles Museum, Park, and Gardens. Graham Larkin is Curator of European and American Art at the National Gallery of Canada.
- Author(s)Thierry Mariage
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- Series TitlePenn Studies in Landscape Architecture
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note38 illus.
- Weight293 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byGraham Larkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.