All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £7.89Trending at £8.26
About this product
- DescriptionChristina Hardyment places the much-loved English author Arthur Ransome in the settings which so richly define his work, from the Lake District to the Norfolk Broads.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINA HARDYMENT is the author of many books on 'literary geography', including Arthur Ransome and Captain Flint's Trunk (ISBN 9780711226920), Heidi's Alp (Atlantic Monthly) and Literary Trails (National Trust). She has also written a biography of Sir Thomas Malory and books about the social history of the home and the family, including Dream Babies (ISBN 9780711227996). She lives in a rambling house in Oxford with a huge garden, much enjoyed by her seven grandchildren. Time off is spent exploring the river Thames, in a British Moth dinghy and a camping punt.
- Author(s)Christina Hardyment
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2017
- Content Note80 archive illustrations in colour and b-w plus 40 new colour photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.