Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a descriptive and historical record of tractors brands country by country. This book contains many photographs of rare and unusual tractors, some of significant historical importance. It is of interest to tractor enthusiasts and agricultural historians around the world. It is suitable for anyone interested in classic tractors.
- Author BiographyIan M Johnston's interest in tractors was kindled at an early age. He was raised in a farming community and has always had an affinity with agriculture and a fascination for tractors. Ian's passion for tractors continued throughout his career while working for major tractor/machinery companies. Latterly he has written about tractors and the nostalgia of the old machines. Ian M Johnston has written many books, most notably best-selling The Magic of Tractors.
- Author(s)Ian M. Johnston
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1379 g
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pamelwatersto011 Jan, 2017by
This was bought for my brother who is tractor mad, he said he loved the book and very interesting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.