All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 200 photographs show off 29 unique and instantly recognisable customised trucks from around the world. With high standards of craftsmanship and superb finishes, the imaginative designs range from subtle decoration to trucking rococo.
- Author BiographySwiss national Ferdy De Martin has been in the truck industry since 1980, including ten years experience as an international driver for relief agencies. He works as a diesel engine engineer, and runs www.TOPRUN.ch, one of the most popular internet truck sites. French photographer Xavier Stefaniak is a trucker and freelance journalist whose reports and photographs feature in several trucking magazines.
- Author(s)Ferdy De Martin,Xavier Stefaniak
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width265 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.