All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the proliferation of indicators and the resulting transformations in entanglements between social science, markets and politics in public life.
- Author BiographyRichard Rottenburg holds a Chair in Anthropology at Martin Luther University of Halle, Wittenberg, Germany. His research focuses on the anthropology of law, organization, science and technology (LOST). Sally Engle Merry is Silver Professor of Anthropology at New York University and a faculty director of the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice at the New York University School of Law. Sung-Joon Park is a lecturer at the Institute for Anthropology of the University of Leipzig. Johanna Mugler is a lecturer at the Institute for Social Anthropology at the University of Bern.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohanna Mugler,Richard Rottenburg,Sally Engle Merry,Sung-Joon Park
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.