All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe World of Myth, Second Edition, is a comprehensive collection of myths arranged according to specific themes or motifs. Its organization encourages the teacher and student to compare myths from various cultures so as to arrive at an overall vision of world mythology as a metaphor for the human search for meaning in a complex world.
- Author BiographyDavid Leeming is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Connecticut in Storrs. He is the author of many books on mythology, including The Oxford Companion to World Mythology (2005).
- Author(s)David A. Leeming
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note7 B&W
- Weight450 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.