All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a historical account of state forms in the 21st century, outlining characteristics that make states effective. It analyses the emergence of NICs, the future of American hegemony and much more. Accessible and succinct, it intendeds to stimulate new debate.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Campbell is The Class of 1925 Professor and Professor of Sociology at Dartmouth College, USA; and Professor of Political Economy, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. John A. Hall is Professor of Sociology at McGill University, Montreal, Canada. He is the author of Civil Society: A Reader (2005) and Civil Society: Theory, History, Comparison (1995).
- Author(s)John A. Hall,John L. Campbell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.