All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.99Trending at £19.91
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £6.00Trending at £9.45
- £4.99Trending at £5.99
- £20.46Trending at £27.85
- £15.99Trending at £19.98
- £19.70Trending at £25.39
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding over a hundred recipes, this book aims to offer the best in fast food from Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia. It combines research with personal stories from the people and places the recipes come from. It includes information on nutrition, and organic and Fair Trade ingredients.
- Author BiographyTroth Wells joined New Internationalist in 1972 and now works on the editorial team as Publications Editor. She is the author of several other cookbooks and editor of the biennial World Guide, produced by the Third World Institute in Uruguay.
- Author(s)Troth Wells
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.