Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.69+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals what Anthropology is and what anthropologists do. This book explains the remains of traditional Anthropology. Describing the key ideas and methods which underpin the subject, from fieldwork through to the construction of knowledge itself, this work offers an insight into and overview of Anthropology.
- Author BiographyMarc Auge and Jean-Paul Colleyn teach at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in Paris. Both have published widely in Anthropology and Marc Auge is author of the bestselling, Non-places: an introduction to the anthropology of supermodernity.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Colleyn,Marc Auge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight171 g
- Width134 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.