The World of the Country House in Seventeenth-century England by J. T. Cliffe (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
- £20.13+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by mgoddingltd2005
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasing his research on a range of primary sources, including family papers, wills, inventories and pictures, Dr Cliffe explores every aspect of 17th-century country estates in England. The book provides the reader with an insight into the lives of the gentry and their employees at this time.
- Author BiographyJ. T. Cliffe is a fellow of the Royal Historical Society and a member of the Institute of Historical Research at London University. He is the author of a number of books and articles on aspects of seventeenth-century history.
- Author(s)J. T. Cliffe
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/1999
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note77 b-w + 35 color illus.
- Weight1034 g
- Width200 mm
- Height257 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.