Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of the life cycle of a colony of eastern tent caterpillars. This book traces this insect's special life history within the total context of nature, discussing both the larger and smaller worlds these creatures encounter during their life span.
- Author(s)V.G. Deithier
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication13/08/1980
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.