The World, the Flesh and the Subject: Continental Themes in Philosophy of Mind and Body by Kathleen Lennon, Prof Paul Gilbert (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.24+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book aims to bring together these three themes - the world, the flesh and the subject - to resolve many of the puzzles that beset contemporary philosophy of mind.
- Author BiographyPaul Gilbert is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hull. His previous books include The World, the Flesh and the Subject (with Kathleen Lennon, 2005), New Terror, New Wars (2003), Peoples, Cultures and Nations in Political Philosophy (2000), The Philosophy of Nationalism (1998), Terrorism, Security and Nationality (1994), and Human Relationships (1991). Kathleen Lennon is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Hull University. She works in philosophy of mind, philosophy of body and gender theory. She recently co-authored Theorising Gender (Polity 2002).
- Author(s)Kathleen Lennon,Prof Paul Gilbert
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2005
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.