Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £9.99Trending at £12.99
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a diverse collection of institutional archives, personal correspondence and papers, and interviews, the author shows how game theory offered social scientists, biologists, military strategists, and others a common, flexible language that could facilitate wide-ranging thought and debate on some of the most critical issues of the day.
- Author BiographyPaul Erickson is assistant professor of history, environmental studies, and science in society at Wesleyan University. He is coauthor of How Reason Almost Lost Its Mind: The Strange Career of Cold War Rationality, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Paul Erickson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Out-of-print date02/12/2016
- Content Note2 halftones, 13 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.