All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the most endangered birds in the world and provides the advanced information on the threats each species faces and the measures being taken to save them. This title features introductory chapters that explain the threats to birds, the ways threat categories are applied, and the distinction between threat and rarity.
- Author BiographyErik Hirschfeld works in air traffic control management and is a freelance writer, guide, and consultant in ornithology. Andy Swash is managing director of WILDGuides and a professional wildlife photographer, naturalist, author, and guide. Robert Still is an ecologist, widely traveled naturalist, and graphic artist who designs books that encourage people to take a greater interest in the natural world.
- PrizesCommended for Fourth Place for the 2013 BB/BTO Best Bird Book of the Year 2013. Short-listed for Library Journal 's Best Sci-Tech Books for 2013 2013.
- Author(s)Andy Swash,Erik Hirschfeld,Robert Still
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton University Press (WILDGuides)
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note103 color illus. 977 color photos. 610 color maps.
- Weight1701 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.80Trending at £22.01
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.