Consider these sponsored items
- £9.11Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with photos and fun trivia facts, this book enables young readers to learn about weird and gross foods from around the world, such as deep-fried insects, blood pudding, breadfruit and fermented fish.
- Author BiographyFrom jellybeans to strange snakes, Alicia Klepeis loves to research fun and out-of-the-ordinary topics that make nonfiction exciting for readers. Alicia Klepeis began her career at the National Geographic Society. Alicia's travels have taken her from Singapore to Sydney to Sumbawa. Everywhere she goes she samples the local ice cream, gum, and candy options. Alicia has written several books and magazine articles for many markets, and is currently working on several nonfiction projects on international food, cool inventions, and world cultures. She lives with her family in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Alicia Z. Klepeis
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEdge Books: Library of Weird
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.94
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £17.57Trending at £22.28
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £12.44Trending at £14.94
- £7.57Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.