All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £12.91Trending at £13.66
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the key issues surrounding freshwater resources and their use. This volume includes chapters on: water and climate change; water in China; status of the Millennium Development Goals for water; peak water; efficient urban water use; and, business reporting on water.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gleick is president of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security in Oakland, California, and is a recipient of the prestigious MacArthur Fellowship for his work on water issues.
- Author(s)Heather Cooley,Jason Morrison,Mari Morikawa,Meena Palaniappan,Michael Cohen,Peter H. Gleick
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, boxes
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2008-2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.