All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the biennial The World's Water series, this title offers a collection of all kinds of water-related material. It also includes chapters on subjects such as fracking and emerging contaminants. It is suitable for anyone interested in the water resource field.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gleick is President of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security in Oakland, California, and is a recipient of the prestigious MacArthur Fellowship for his work on water issues.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byPeter H. Gleick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.