All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the relationship between the EU, national and international legal orders through the lenses of constitutionalism and pluralism.
- Author BiographyGrainne de Burca is a Professor at Harvard Law School. J. H. H. Weiler is President of the European University Institute, Florence. He is a Professor at the National University of Singapore, having previously held a position at the New York University School of Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary European Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGrainne De Burca,J. H. H. Weiler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.