All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you truly in danger or has your brain simply tricked you into thinking you are? In The Worry Trick, psychologist and anxiety expert David Carbonell shows how anxiety hijacks the brain and offers effective techniques to help you break the cycle of worry, once and for all.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Carbonell, PhD, is a clinical psychologist who specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders. He is the coach at www.anxietycoach.com, and the author of Panic Attacks Workbook.
- Author(s)David A. Carbonell
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight365 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.