All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative book is full of stories that reflect some of the common dilemmas faced by school leaders--power plays, political attack, professional isolation, and psychic overload. It helps school leaders understand the wounding experience and process of recovery, so they can emerge from the crisis stronger and wiser.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Ackerman is codirector of the International Network of Principals' Centers and professor of education at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. Pat Maslin-Ostrowski is associate professor of educational leadership at Florida Atlantic University.
- Author(s)R.H. Ackerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight424 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.