All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the work of authors such as Oliver Sacks, Anatole Broyard, Norman Cousins, and Audre Lorde, as well as the people he met during the years he spent among different illness groups, the author recounts a collection of illness stories.
- Author BiographyArthur W. Frank is professor of sociology at the University of Calgary and the author of At the Will of the Body: Reflections on Illness; Letting Stories Breathe: A Socio-Narratology; and The Renewal of Generosity: Illness, Medicine, and How to Live, the latter two also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Arthur W. Frank
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.