Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £10.00Trending at £11.82
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.60Trending at £4.91
- £4.00Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe eleventh Charlie Parker thriller.
- Author BiographyJohn Connolly is author of the Charlie Parker mysteries, The Book of Lost Things, the Samuel Johnson novels for young adults and, with his partner, Jennifer Ridyard, co-author of the Chronicles of the Invaders. John Connolly's debut - EVERY DEAD THING - introduced the character of Private Investigator Charlie Parker, and swiftly launched him right into the front rank of thriller writers. All his subsequent novels have been Sunday Times bestsellers. He was the winner of the 2016 CWA Short Story Dagger for On the Anatomization of an Unknown Man (1637) by Frans Mier from NIGHT MUSIC: Nocturnes Vol 2. In 2007 he was awarded the Irish Post Award for Literature. He was the first non-American writer to win the US Shamus award and the first Irish writer to win an Edgar award. BOOKS TO DIE FOR, which he edited with Declan Burke, was the winner of the 2013 Anthony, Agatha and Macavity awards for Best Non-Fiction work.
- Author(s)John Connolly
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Charlie Parker Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight254 g
- Width122 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- lyn_del29 Nov, 2017by
Part of the Charlie Parker series
A good writer with compelling, if somewhat gruesome, scenes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.