All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £38.17
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £13.00
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the shipwreck and capture, by Quileute Indians, of a Russian ship bound for Vancouver Island in search of a permanent fur trading post. The accounts featured in this book tell a tale of adventure with moments of high drama, heroism, a touch of comedy, and eventual tragedy.
- Author BiographyKenneth N. Owens is a professor emeritus of history at California State University, Sacramento, and the editor of John Sutter and a Wider West (Nebraska 1994). Alton S. Donnelly is a professor emeritus of history at SUNY, Binghamton, and coeditor of History of the Russian-American Company.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight170 g
- Edited byKenneth N. Owens
- Translated byAlton S. Donnelly
- Introduction byKenneth N. Owens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.