All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize David McCullough tells the dramatic story-behind-the-story about the brothers who taught the world how to fly.
- Author BiographyDavid McCullough has twice received the Pulitzer Prize, for Truman and John Adams, and twice received the National Book Award, for The Path Between the Seas and Mornings on Horseback. His other acclaimed books are 1776, Brave Companions, The Johnstown Flood, The Great Bridge, and The Greater Journey. He is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award.
- Author(s)David McCullough
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note16pp b-w; 8pp colour plates
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.