All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMan has always dreamed of being able to fly like the birds, but by the end of the nineteenth century this dream was becoming reality due to inventors such as Orville and Wilbur Wright. This book features full-colour illustrations. It contains science boxes that illustrate crucial technical information, captions, a complete glossary and an index.
- Author BiographyIan Graham studied applied physics at the City University, London. Since becoming a freelance author and journalist, he has specialised in science and technological subjects. David Antram studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time artist. He has illustrated many children's non-fiction books.
- Author(s)David Antram,Ian Graham
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleExplosion Zone S.
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date05/03/2013
- Content Notecolor illustrations, index
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Volume editorKaren Barker Smith
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.85
- £2.94Trending at £5.99
- £5.49Trending at £6.00
- £6.36Trending at £7.09
- £5.57Trending at £6.21
- £3.99Trending at £6.00
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.