All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is designed to help writers jump start their creativity and develop original ideas. Four sections offer unique approaches to freeing the muse , including how to banish inhibitions to get words flowing, discovering writing material from reader's own lives and refining existing material.
- Author BiographyJack Heffron was formerly senior editor at Writer's Digest and Story Press. He has taught writing for the past 15 years. His stories have been published in numerous literary magazines.
- Author(s)Jack Heffron
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Out-of-print date29/04/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.92
- £15.47Trending at £16.96
- £4.13Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.99
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.