All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writer's Key introduces creative writing as a tool for self-reflection and personal and professional development. It provides strategies and inspiration for getting started, continuing despite hesitations and for getting the most out of writing, and includes success stories from personal and professional writers.
- Author BiographyDr Gillie Bolton has worked in reflective and therapeutic writing for personal and professional development for twenty-eight years, and has written and edited nine books, one of which will shortly be in its fourth edition. A grandmother of three, she lives in Bloomsbury, London, and Hope Valley, Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Gillie Bolton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWriting for Therapy or Personal Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.