All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the many Latin inscriptions to be found in Reading, and what they tell us about the people and history of the town.
- Author BiographyPeter Kruschwitz is Professor of Classics at the University of Reading. He is a specialist in Latin language and literature, especially of the Roman Republican period, and he has published extensively on ancient Latin inscriptions. Born in 1973 in Berlin, he moved to Reading in 2007 and has since developed a keen interest in the remarkable history of this town.
- Author(s)Peter Kruschwitz
- PublisherTwo Rivers Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTwo Rivers Press
- Content Note70 photographs
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.