The Writing on the Wall: The Campaign for Commonsense Business by Geoff Burch (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the business book we have been waiting for. Whilst we watch in horror as the consultants, the gurus and the management experts interfere with our jobs and lives with no apparent benefit, along comes this latest book from Geoff Burch that confirms that all our fears were true.
- Author BiographyGEOFF BURCH is the enfant terrible of business. His speeches around the world never fail to provoke weak--minded management and inspire change leaders. He is the author of the best--selling Resistance is Useless and Go it Alone. His clients include some of the worlda s major blue chip companies.
- Author(s)Geoff Burch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight330 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.