All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.47
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.01
- £1.88Trending at £2.57
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.72
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 2006. Peter Bayer and his wife, Elsa, live on the East side of Berlin, as they've always done, even when that wasn't an attractive proposition. What limits Peter's freedom nowadays isn't a concrete wall but often feels like one. Elsa has dementia and barely recognises him, so his life is not only hard work, but it's lonely.
- Author BiographyPenny Edwards has worked mainly with older people in a variety of settings and has experienced the great difficulties that come with illnesses such as dementia, both for the person themselves and their families. Penny lives with her husband and they have a grown-up daughter.
- Author(s)Penny Edwards
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTroubador Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.