All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.89
- £109.60Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £19.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writings of Walter Burley Griffin thematically organises his 71 pieces of writing.
- Author BiographyDustin Griffin is Professor of English at New York University. He is the author of six books on 17th- and 18th- century literature. He is the grandnephew of Walter Burley Griffin.
- Author(s)Dustin H. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight2360 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.