Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the origins, composition and reception of the canonical gospels in the early church.
- Author BiographyMarkus Bockmuehl is Reader in New Testament Studies at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Fitzwilliam College. His publications include (ed.) The Cambridge Companion to Jesus (2001). Donald A. Hagner is the George Eldon Ladd Professor of New Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary. His publications include commentaries on Matthew (1993) and Hebrews (1990).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDonald A. Hagner,Markus Bockmuehl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.