CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Forrester is in trouble. Deep trouble. Someone wants him dead. In fact, lots of people want him dead, but one of them has taken him hostage. As he's being bundled away, he manages to call his ex-lover, Summer Morris, and begs her for help...
- Author BiographyAmanda Fleet is a physiologist who has taught undergraduates at St Andrews University for 18 years. She was involved with two Scottish Government-funded projects, working in Malawi. She has also helped to set up a community based organisation that works with homeless children in Malawi to support them through education and training. The Wrong Kind of Clouds is Amanda's debut novel.
- Author(s)Amanda Fleet
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.