All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA travelogue that takes the author on the Sixties hippie trail - from the UK to Australia - without flying.
- Author BiographyPeter Moore is an itinerant hobo who is lucky enough to be able to support his insatiable travel habit (he has visited 92 countries on his travels) through writing. He is the author of four acclaimed travel books - The Wrong Way Home, The Full Montezuma, Swahili for the Broken-Hearted (shortlisted for the WHSMith People's Choice Travel Book Award) and Vroom with a View as well as the classic alternative travel guide, No Shitting in the Toilet. When he's not on the road living out of his senselessly overweight backpack, he alternates between London and Sydney with his collection of souvenir plastic snowdomes and Kinder Surprise toys.
- Author(s)Peter Moore
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Books Inc
- Weight275 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.