All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilarious collection of jokes, poems, lists, top tens and Christmas craziness, to make Christmas go with a bang!
- Author BiographyJonathan Meres spent several years in the merchant navy before becoming an ice cream salesman. He was a stand-up comedian for ten years, winning a Time Out magazine award for comedy and being nominated for The Perrier Award. He is now a full time children's writer and actor. He has written for Random House, Piccadilly, Barrington Stoke, Macmillan and Orchard.
- Author(s)Jonathan Meres
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteHighly illustrated
- Weight45 g
- Width111 mm
- Height160 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.