All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive tidal atlas includes detailed tidal streams and tidal heights in an accessible format with clear data. It includes an annual Cherbourg tide table and covers the Solent to the Wash and Cherbourg to Den Helder.
- Author BiographyThe late Michael Reeve-Fowkes was well known for his accurate and detailed tidal calculations, which have been appreciated by seafarers far and wide. In compiling this Tidal Atlas, he studied data from a number of different sources including tide handbooks and charts. He died in 1990.
- Author(s)Michael Reeve-Fowkes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content Notecol. maps
- Weight167 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.