CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £15.27Trending at £15.73
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.89
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionContains more than 12,000 famous quotations, arranged alphabetically. This volume focuses on American quotations and its inclusion of items not only from literary and historical sources but also from popular culture, sports, computers, science, politics, law, and the social sciences.
- Author BiographyFred R. Shapiro is associate librarian and lecturer in legal research at the Yale Law School. He is a well-known authority on quotations and the editor of The Oxford Dictionary of American Legal Quotations.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note92 b-w illus.
- Weight1633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byFred R. Shapiro
- Foreword byJoseph Epstein
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.