Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- Author(s)Carl L. Yaws
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Weight860 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of ContentsContributors Acknowledgments Disclaimer Chapter 1: Vapor Pressure of Organic Compounds Chapter 2: Vapor Pressure of Inorganic Compounds Index
- Author BiographyCarl L. Yaws, PhD was Professor of Chemical Engineering (retired) at Lamar University, in Beaumont, TX. He has industrial experience in process engineering, development, modeling, and design at Exxon, Ethyl, and Texas Instruments. He is the author of 36 books and more than 1,000 technical publications (papers, presentations, and chapters in books) in process engineering, property data, and pollution prevention. He is a leading authority on property data of chemical compounds for use by practicing engineers and scientists.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.