All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a collection of tried and tested games for use in workshops, youth groups and the classroom. With clear instructions, delightful illustrations and discussion ideas for every game, this book makes it easy to encourage everyone from age 6 to 86 to think for themselves, use their imagination, and interact positively with those around them.
- Author BiographyJayaraja is a qualified Physical Education and Drama Teacher with 18 years of experience of working and training people in outdoor education and play, including working for YMCA National Centre, The Outward Bound Trust and Adventure Unlimited in the United Kingdom. He has a diploma in Gestalt psychotherapy, and he currently works as a counsellor at a youth counselling centre in Cambridge, UK. Erwin Tielemans is a Lions Quest master trainer, training teachers throughout Europe and assessing teacher trainers. He has a degree in pedagogical science, and is a qualified teacher. He currently lives near Antwerp in Belgium and runs his own training consultancy. He has been extensively published in the field of educational training.
- Author(s)Erwin Tielemans,Jayaraja Tielemans
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note230 black and white cartoons
- Weight498 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philip Paquet
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.