All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionBy taking on a macro-finance perspective, this book offers an approach that acknowledges the close feedback between monetary policy, the macroeconomy and financial conditions. It identifies a risk-taking channel of monetary transmission which allows a reassessment of the role of financial constraints.
- Author BiographyFelix Geiger is currently working as research and teaching assistant at the Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim. His research spans a wide range of topics including the linkages between financial markets and monetary policy, banking systems, heterogeneous agent models, as well as economic policy coordination within currency unions.
- Author(s)Felix Geiger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number654
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 31 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 260 p. 31 illus.
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.