All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 14 poses used in Yin Yoga and explains each posture's benefits including which chakras and meridians will be positively affected. This work includes individual posture cards that illustrate the poses, and provides advanced and modified variations. It assists users in designing a personalized practice sequence. It also accompanies a CD.
- Author BiographyBiff Mithoefer teaches Yin Yoga at Omega Institute, Nosara Institute in Costa Rica, and throughout the United States. He lives in Dorset, Vermont.
- Author(s)Biff Mithoefer
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication23/07/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note70 b&w illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.